1. Body Butter Coconut oil can be used as body moisturizer itself or can be used as base to your DIY body lotion. 2. Cuticle Oil Coconut oil is the best replacement to the expensive cuticle oils in the market. It nourishes the cuticle and also help your manicure to last longer. 3. Lip Balm Coconut oil is the ideal remedy for chapped lips. Pack a bit in a small container and apply over lips all day long. 4. Tame Frizz Just rub a dime-size amount in your hands and smooth from midshaft to ends for frizz-free hair. 5.Shaving Cream Use Coconut oil as shaving cream to get closer shave that leaves legs smooth instead of dried out. 6.Deep Conditioning Mask Use hot coconut oil to soothe dry hair before you shampoo and condition. Leave in for at least an hour for an all-over moisturizing treatment. 7. Natural Deodorant You can make your own natural deodorant at home. Mix coconut oil with arrowroot powder /cornstarch, baking soda and any essential oil (optional). Apply small a...
Dry shampoo has been a lifesaver for me. I may try the DIY though because I kind of like the idea od smelling like chocolate.
ReplyDeleteI am one of those girls that can go without a wash for 5 days and have no grease. My problem is that since I have a curly mane, it gets very tangled if I don't comb and condition in the shower.
ReplyDeleteSo funny, I just did a post on Greasy Hair too! I didn't know about the blow dryer tip though. My favorite though is washing with a combo of Tea Tree Oil, Baking Soda, and Shampoo. I do this twice a month. It also helps with flakes.
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
@Kathy Hehe.. Do give it a try ! Thanks for Visiting :)
ReplyDelete@Ivanna | Provocative Joy Thats great ! I am still trying that but not able to go further than 3 days. I would definitely do a post on curly hair hacks ! Thanks for visiting :)
ReplyDelete@Melanie Frost I would love to see your post. Do leave a link to your post so that I can visit your website. And I will definitely try the tea tree oil and baking soda, Thanks for visiting :)
ReplyDeleteI always love how hair dresser people wash your hair it feels so good and the shampoo & conditioner smell so good actually lol I love how my hair turns out after that and I never really understood dry shampoo.
ReplyDelete@Tara L dry shampoo isn't a permanent solution, it really helps between washes. Thanks fr visiting :)
ReplyDelete